Creamy, savory, and addictively delicious, this Vegan Ranch Dressing recipe is amazing! With the perfect amount of herbs and spices it tastes just like the real thing. You can use it as a salad dressing or as a dip for veggies and wraps. Heck, it's so good you may just want to eat it with a spoon!
Vegan ranch! Need I say more!?! The dressing, sauce, dip, conditment, that is loved by everyone. I know I love it.
I actually used to buy it premade years ago. It pains me to admit that because it's easy to make and so much better homemade. But I did for a while until I finally took an afternoon and developed my own amazing recipe that is finger licking good.
This vegan ranch is delicious using a variety of herbs to add layers of flavor along just the right amount of acid to balance it out. Once you try this recipe you will never need to buy vegan ranch ever again. It's just that good.
You can use this vegan ranch as a salad dressing, dip for veggies, sauce for wraps, and more!
This vegan ranch recipe is made using just a handful of ingredients! Many of which you likely already have on hand. So open your pantry and get your ranch making on!
- Vegan Mayo- Any plant based mayonnaise will work.
- Almond Milk- You can use any type of unsweetened plant based milk.
- Lemon Juice- Fresh lemon juice will produce the best flavor.
- Apple Cider Vinegar- If you don't have apple cider vinegar use lemon juice.
- Dill Weed
- Dried Parsley
- Dried Chives
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Fresh Ground Pepper
Please note, fresh herbs can be used in place of the dried herbs if you prefer. But when using fresh herbs in place of dried herbs you'll need to adjust the amounts. The general rule of thumb is to use 1 tablespoon of minced fresh herbs to every 1 teaspoon of dried herbs.
How To Make Vegan Ranch Dressing
This recipe is simple to make. It takes just one bowl and only 5 minutes!
To make the ranch, you simply put all the ingredients into a medium size bowl and then whisk them together until thoroughly combined. If the dressing is too thick add a little more plant based milk. If the dressing is too thin add a little more vegan mayo. Then taste the ranch and add more salt if needed. To finish, add a few grinds of fresh ground black pepper.
And that's it! Vegan ranch dressing ready to go!
This Vegan Ranch Dressing Recipe is amazing because it's...
- Addictively delicious
- Creamy and savory with a touch of tang
- Quick and easy to make
- Fantastic on everything
I hope you love this recipe! It's a favorite. It's so delicious that your friends will be asking you for the recipe.
More Sauce & Dip Recipes
- Vegan Arugula Walnut Pesto Sauce
- Creamy "Cheddar" Cashew Cheese Dip
- Creamy Thai Peanut Sauce made with Coconut Milk
- The Best How to Make Guacamole Recipe
If you try this recipe please let me know how it turns out by leaving a comment and rating. You can also hashtag #danceswithknives with a photo of your creation on Instagram where you can find me @dances_with_knives.
If you would like to stay up to date with my latest recipes please subscribe to my email list.
Best Vegan Ranch Dressing Recipe
- 1 ½ cup vegan mayo
- ¼ cup almond milk, plain unsweetened
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp dried chives
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Fresh ground pepper
- Salt if needed
- Whisk the vegan mayo, almond milk, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, dill weed, dried parsley, dried chives, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a medium bowl until thoroughly combined.
- If the dressing it too thick to your liking add more almond milk. If the dressing is too thin add more vegan mayo. The consistency is a personal preference.
- Taste for salt and season if needed. Then add a few grinds of fresh black pepper to finish.
- Use the vegan ranch as a salad dressing or dip for veggies and wraps. The dressing will keep for up to one week in the fridge.